mardi 6 avril 2010

Timeline of my future life

(you just have to clic to watch the timeline bigger)

It is hard picturing me, pass this point in my life, because it goes too fast. So I have to take a break and just think about what I really want in the future. When I was young, I wanted to be a veterinary, like "Cornemuse", but obviously, it changed. The dreams of a little girl are not the samed as those of a teenager. For sure, I would like to be a princess, live in a princess, live in a castle and find my charming prince, but I must be realistic.

It is the reason why, now, I would like to work in a travel agency. I love geography, languages, to learn new things and to meet new people. It is the ideal job according to me. So, to do what I wish to do, I will probably study in a tourism program in a Cegep or a special school. But before, I would like to move to Japan for 1 year. This country fascinates me. So, when I will finish my secondary five, I will work until March, because the school begins in April over there. After, I will certainly come back to Quebec and I hope I be able to return at "the land of the rising sun" when I become older. Alsom I dream to visit all of Asia, Europe and the South America (already Nicaragua nect year). I'm excited just to think about it. On the other hand, it is certain that I will have a house in Quebec. Maybe I could renovate and redecorate an old house. My other desires are to make skydive and to learn piano. It is weird, I know, because I like extreme sensations and quieter activities. We can't predict what will really happen, but as everybody, I think, I would like to be married and to have a child or two.

Finally, all I want in my life is to be happy. When I will be 80 years old, I wish I be able to say: "wow! My life was amazing!"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire